Did you know that American robins lay blue eggs? Give mama bird and her hatchlings a fun and colorful new home with this do-it-yourself birdhouse!
Teach your child to care for others and help them gain confidence in helping with an activity that can improve their relationship with others and also boost their creativity. With Build A Birdhouse, your child will be able to think out of the box concepts and be able to build something useful for their pets
- DIY birdhouse for your birds
- Boosts your child’s creativity
- Teaches your child to care for their pets by allowing them to build a home for them
- Gluten-free paint safe for you and your child
- Enhances your child’s ability to form his/her own designs
- Teaches your child to pay attention to even the smallest and biggest of details
- Boosts your child cognitive thinking
- Easy to understand instructions suitable for your child
- Compact and portable, bring and assemble anywhere
- A perfect bonding experience for you and your child
- Hang and display your child’s creation and boost his/her confidence
- Included materials: buttons, white latex, liquid glue, pigment, tweezer, and brush
- Package Size: 245*190*115mm
- Product Weight: 100g
- Pieces: 11pcs
- Assembly Time: Approximately 1 hour for Children.
- Recommended Age: 3+.
- Safe and non-toxic.
- 3 Piece of Plywood.
- 6 Colors of Paint.
- 1 Brush.